Tuesday

twins! wip


My favourite part of drawing fund lesson is when the live model comes in. I really really like figure drawing, it's so much fun! :) This one was a 45 min session. The picture here scanned in tilted, too lazy to fix it :P (So you know, she's sitting on the seat of a stool.)

That said there are a couple of awkward things about this picture I've yet to tweak/refine.

Hopefully when I draw in the guy next lesson, I won't end up ruining both drawings. I'm weaker at figure-drawing guys. 

(Psst. WIP=WorkInProgress)

When it came around for the 2nd 45-minute drawing session, I couldn't draw the figure properly together on the same piece of paper as the above. Due to some bad foresight. But yes, I drew this instead after giving up.


I love brown paper. I got this one in huge huge sheets in rolls from some neighbourhood hardware/diy store. For cheep :D It's actually meant for wrapping, so it's smooth on one side and rough on the other.

No comments: