Monday

I apologise for being MIA for so long, and when I finally do post again, it's old material (this is some visdev work from Sep 2011). Well, at least it's old material I don't believe you've seen before on this blog. <insert placating smile>

We were supposed to design characters for a given story. The story I worked on was about how the vulture became bald. (Excessive pride about his beautiful feathers.)


Designs for the other birds. I laughed a lot at onion bird on the bottom. Sorry onion bird.


Colour/pattern explorations.

The other 'style'. 

General style explorations.

Funky 'dos.

This little series of vultures was completely random. I think I was bored.



This doesn't belong here, clearly, but it's here because I realised something looking at it. I realise I like this so much better than another one that used to be my favourite among my figure drawings of this fella. I realise this is better, now. I did some depth-destroying errors around the folds of the right leg though :/


I miss figure drawing class. 

No comments: