Wednesday

Sketchbook 1 (Atrium)

Allo! I'm gonna start uploading some stuff from a recent sketchbook we submitted for drawing class. (And after that, some of my vis dev work.) A lot more love could've been shown and my sketch-fu could be stronger, but this was basically what happened in a short period of time!

Most of this sketchbook is cut and pasted from elsewhere, because I'm so non-committal I quad-time my sketchbooks. These little papers are cut from A6, A5, A4 books and papers of various qualities and colours.

This post has some sketches from the time I spent at the school atrium sketchin' people. I surprised myself actually, then I realised my usual expectations are damn low. Hm.




Not that anybody is really gonna steal these, but maybe I should start putting a watermark of sorts on my images, as a good habit.

I wonder who comes here. I don't really want to promote this site so I feel safe putting up stuff, but then again that means I'm mostly doing this for myself ain't I?


And here is a dragon wrapped in a blanket (again) because we've not seen any drawings of this strange critter for a while.

The scan's a bit blur. If I bother/remember I'll rescan it and repost it again later.

No comments: